Choose your bottle colour;
Black or White (both have clear over-cap, as pictured)
Choose your Qty;
- 1 x Sample £6.66
- 10 bottles – £ 6.50 each
- 20 bottles – £ 6.00 each
- 40 bottles – £ 5.50 each
- 60 bottles – £ 5.00 each
- 80 bottles – £ 4.50 each
- 100 bottles – £ 4.00 each
Fragrance is optional (0.10p per bottle);
- If fragrance is selected please make it clear which fragrance you woud like with each product so the blend team clearly understand your request (there is a notes box at checkout).
- Our stock fragrances are; Coconut, Cherry, Chocolate, Blackberry, Strawberry Vanilla, Tropical Fruit & Baby Powder – no minimum order required
- Custom fragrances are available too but a minimum order of 100 bottles would be required
- Aggregate pricing for different formulations does not apply
- Stock DHA depths available are; 8, 10, 12% & 14% DHA
- Other percentages are available on request though a minimum order cap may apply
*Disclaimer Note – bottle height / diameter may differ at times due to availability although the overall ml content will always be as advertised, 200ml. To allow for slight discrepancies in bottle dimensions we recommend the label size used is 127 x 140 mm (H x W).
Services we offer
We can replicate an existing formula / brand or assist you with developing your own products including along with Product Information File (PIF) containing all necessary information for CNCP registration
The CPNP (EU cosmetics portal) makes product information available electronically to the Competent Authorities (Trading Standards) for the purposes of market analysis, evaluation and consumer information.
Trade and Wholesale discounts
Trade accounts are primarily for salons, training academies, etc. Wholesale account are for bulk purchasers and MOQ’s will apply. In order to qualify for wholesale pricing, you need to provide a valid VAT number.
We can drop ship orders directly to your customer. Competitive pricing is available
We can take care of the label design in house. There will be a one of charge to design the product label. This includes unique registered barcode – GS1 barcode numbers (GTINs) will be valid and necessary for all the major marketplaces. We have negotiated pricing with our preferred printing partner. We can submit your label artwork to our printers, and they will provide you with a price based on the quantity you require.